Jan 17, 2008

Cloverfield


I haven't been legitimately excited for a movie in a very long time. From the mysterious trailer that proceeded Transformers this past summer, I have wondered what the date 1-18-08 could mean. I endured the hapless guesses of my fellow fans, I followed along as Jamie sent messages to Teddy over the interweb, I tracked down every trailer I could, I drank my Slusho and patiently waited.

Well, now it's here. Rated PG-13 for violence, terror and disturbing images...when's the last time you heard that in a rating?

In a mere 5 hours, I will watch...something tear through New York. And I couldn't be more excited.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Shrek,
I agree; i have no idea what the hell this movie is about, but I do want to see it...I think.
--Dallas

DPalm66 said...

I'm going to ignore the Shrek comment...I think.