Apr 30, 2008

Beginning of The End

Apologies for that last, now deleted post. I was a little overexcited right after the big win in Game 4, but I've collected myself, and have some more coherent thoughts on this series.

Look, I am really glad that we were able to steal a couple of games here in the A, but I think our little run is over. In these 7 game series, the better team tends to win pretty consistantly, and there is no doubt, the Celtics were the best team all year. I'm just glad we didn't get swept, and even showed some real heart, what with Zaza going toe-to-toe and head-to-head with KG.

Josh and Joe played out of their minds at home, but I think they're going to go back into their shell facing the domineering Boston crowd. We may be athletic and whatnot, but you can't beat experience, and we don't have it. Thanks for the two wins and the little hope the Celtics allowed this city and this fan, but all good things must come to an end. We had a good run.


Oh, and if you know me at all, you know what this is...

Another elaborate anti-jinx. Go Hawks!!! (just not too loud)

No comments: