Sep 3, 2008

iSuck

It's been a while since I posted, mainly because I've been moving all weekend, but that's no excuse. Actually, that's exactly what it is. Oh well. Pending getting internet at the new place today, I will be posting my Fantasy Football Team as soon as I am done drafting tonight, and the NFL Preview will be up, along with Week 1 Picks before kick off tomorrow night. I guarantee. Kinda.

The Thursday night kick off is dumb anyway.

Until all that stuff gets posted, support your friendly neighborhood blogger by going to my Zazzle page, and picking out a spiffy t-shirt. Here be the link:

Cool and funny shirts!

Plus, I'm here to bring you one of the biggest collabs of the year. Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne, T.I.

You're welcome.



SWAGGER LIKE US


I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: