Mar 18, 2008

March Madness (1) over Mother Nature (16)

If you happened to catch me on the Sports Watchers Radio Show last Friday, you might have caught me throwing the UGA Bulldogs Men's Basketball team under the bus. If you happened to miss it, you can go there by clicking here, and listening to the show from March 14th. Anyway, who knows me would immediatly realize that was no more than an elaborate anti-jinx, as the team braved tornados, two games in a day, and a horde of zombies to claim the SEC title.

One of those three was made up.

Anyway, congrats to the Dawgs, who were rewarded for their miracle run with a 14 seed. Ugh. My full brackets will be posted for scrutiny before Thursday...but I can tell you how the play-in game is going to open the Madness:

Coppin State (16b) over Mt. St. Mary's (16a)

No comments: