Dec 31, 2008

Becoming Resolute

These will be my New Year's Resolutions. Feel free to hold me to one, or any of these, at any time. Please note that throwing such things in my face will leave you susceptible to being struck about the head and face at a very high speed. You've been warned.
  • Hate 20% less player, 20% more game
  • Keep up with Daniel In Real Life
  • Attend at least 5 Braves games this summer
  • Be as honest with everyone around me as I try to be with myself
  • Get Matt a kickass graduation present
  • Not go back to Vegas this year
  • Volunteer
  • Continue my drive to take back the glorious Chuck Taylor All*Stars back from stupid hipsters
  • Work on plans to leave Atlanta...for the time being
  • Go on a much needed relaxing vacation (see Vegas resolution)
  • Re-learn to trust
  • Spend more time with family
  • Be more of a narcissist
  • In accordance with the resolution that preceded this one...continue being freaking awesome
  • Read more
  • Write WAY more...finish book 1 by 2010
  • Convince Nez to post on the blog as an author
Well, that's about it. Have fun navigating amateur hour all night, and I'll be back Friday with a complete NFL Playoff Forecast. Go out and knock down some shots.



I'm witty.

No comments: