Sep 4, 2008

Fantasy Football is Real Life

Thanks to Gene Edwards for the soundbite/title. I had both of my final fantasy drafts last night, and I gotta say, I think I came out pretty good. In both leagues, I'm using the chick magnet team name Heath Ledger's NyQuil, so I'll designate my teams by where the league is hosted.

Yahoo Sports! - Okay, I had the 9th pick, and there was no trading of picks beforehand. I think I came out like a freaking bandit, but you be the judge.

QB- Ben Roethlisberger, David Garrard
RB- Clinton Portis, Willie Parker, Felix Jones, Deuce McAllister
WR- Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Patrick Crayton, Deion Branch
TE- Dallas Clark, Donald Lee
K- Robbie Gould
Def- Arizona, Tampa Bay

ESPN - This is my super-competitive league with a bunch of old teammates from college. I had the 10th, but made moves to get 3 picks in the first 15 picks. It wound up a little Dallas-Centric, but hopefully they can still be as healthy as they have been.

QB- Donovan McNabb, David Garrard
RB- Marion Barber, Willie Parker, Felix Jones, Rashard Mendenhall, Deuce McAllister
WR- Terrell Owens, Jericho Cotchery, Patrick Crayton, Amani Toomer, Antwaan Randel El
TE- Chris Cooley, Alge Crumpler
K- Rob Bironas
Def- Arizona, Tampa Bay

*Breaking News Edit*

In a monster move, I have traded Marion Barber, Felix Jones, and Terrell Owens for LaDainian Tomlinson, Darren Sproles, and Roy Williams. The rich get richer...

No comments: